Custom Hygienic Garment Manufacturing By AI Industries
We're Ready To Help.
With 55 years experience serving the military, first responders, and the healthcare industry we have domestic facilities and process savvy to help narrow the deadly supply chain gap revealed by the Covid 19 crisis.
Some PPE is better than nothing, right? Can we bridge the gap between a complete lack of supplies and smarter provisional measures?
We're compiling a knowledge base (coming soon).
Play Smart With Provisional PPE.
Hygentex is a special project under AI Industries.
• We exist to ensure medical personnel and front line workers get the PPE they need to stay safe from the virus.
• With supply chains dependent on overseas sources- having a domestic factory in our community's backyard closes a life-critical gap.
• We're ready to manufacture for cities, hospitals, distributors, sanitation services- anyone who needs PPE made now.
• We can help you make exactly what you need, according to your specs, at costs that reflect the urgency of this moment. No gouging.
• We can produce 100,000+ units per facility in a typical month.* (3-6x more possible for products that are less complex, ie. some types of masks)
• Because we're located in Chicago, IL, time from production readiness to delivery is reduced to mere weeks.
• Critical supplies are being sold by middlemen to other countries. (see Forbes Magazine). We're ready to provide a safe, direct supply that stays in our communities. We employ local workers, and focus on US needs.
We manufacture a wide range of sewn products, from garments to linens. Whether you need scrubs, gowns, caps, or something else, we can work with your existing specifications or develop patterns across a range of sizes with just a picture or sample.
Our decades of supplying the most exacting accounts- especially military, healthcare, and police- allow us to draw on an exceptional network of garment industry experts and suppliers- so you can focus on scaling up our medical resources to match the emerging needs of our communities.
We have manufactured for the US Navy, Air Force, NY Metropolitan Transit Authority, NY State Police and more.
Our Founders In The News
"Mr. Ives' parents, Korean immigrants, began stitching together uniforms in Chicago shortly after arriving here in the '70s. Clients included New York's Metropolitan Transit Authority, bus operator Greyhound Lines and various casino operators. But by the early 1990s, most of those companies had outsourced their manufacturing to Latin America or Asia. Mr. Ives began seeking out military uniform work because by federal law the clothing must be domestically manufactured.
Today, he provides direct labor to a variety of middlemen who fulfill contracts for the Naval and Air Force academies as well as various branches of state and local police. The tasks are highly specialized and must meet exacting quality controls."